- The RG353V retro gaming console has dual-boot Android and Linux OS for the best of both worlds with 2GB LPDDR4 RAM and 32Gb eMMC internal storage and touchscreen display.
- Both the RG353V and RG353VS retro gaming consoles feature the RK3566 Quad-Core 64-bit Cortex-A55 processor which runs up to 1.8GHz. They have a 3.5” IPS display at 4:3 ratio which is excellent for classic consoles.
- Both models come with a 16GB micro SD card with Linux OS and a 64GB micro SD card which is used for game storage on the retro gaming console.
- There is WiFi 5 and Bluetooth 4.2 for gaming online multiplayer on supported systems. There is also HDMI output to your TV or monitor for big screen gaming. It supports many retro gaming consoles from the 70’s up to 2000’s.
- The RG353VS and RG353V retro gaming consoles have a classic style D-Pad two low profile clickable analogue sticks and gaming buttons. On the back are left and right ‘shoulder’ and trigger buttons.