- SOUND PERFORMANCE: Sound performance is very good. Under normal circumstances there is no problem with sound digitization but it looks like an explosion on the bust stand and the output sound may be a bit rougher.
- FILTER MODE: For thread mode is entirely based on preferences. Retro gamers turn off wire mode for 2D games (for genesis etc.) and three dimensional games (for n64 for Saturn etc.). Additionally wire mode can help reduce flicker.
- COMPATIBILITY: True 480p60 signal is output making it compatible with any device under test. Support for ntsc and pal signals without mutual conversion. Any signal compatible with target device can be inserted as ntsc cannot work with pal HDMI devices and the same for the other way around.
- SIGNAL AND RESOLUTION: You can take 240p 480i 288p 576i ntsc pal source converter to 480p 576p HDMI output (for ntsc 480p for pal 576p). The output resolution of this device as high as 480p 576p.
- ZERO LATENCY: for retroscaler2x is a zero latency device that has been validated with many different measurements and devices. Outputs a true 480p60 signal making it compatible with any device I have tested.